Dana Mason tagged me for this meme, and since I haven’t done a meme in some time and I have never done a meme for Dana, I thought I’d pitch in. Dana is about to release her debut novel Dangerous Embrace through Sapphire Star Publishing in October this year. Congratulations, Dana!
Here are the rules of the game:
- Go to page 77 of your current manuscript or WIP.
- Go to line 7.
- Copy down the next 7 sentences and post them as written.
- Tag 7 authors.
- Let them know.
Liz sighed. “Yeah, I can see that. But I’m in real trouble here. They want me dead, and I don’t even know why. If you could just give me a hint, or someone to talk to…please.”
Rinzen looked her over. “Catholic?”
“What? Oh no. Atheist.”
Rinzen chuckled. “Oh, one of those.”
“I wish you people would stop saying that.”
I’m only going to tag three people, all of them debut authors.
- Christopher Ruz, who has just self-published his fantasy novel Century of Sand
- Tama Wise, who has just published his coming of age novel Street Dreams through Bold Strokes Books
- Patty Jansen, who is releasing her science fiction novel Ambassador through Ticonderoga Publications in 2013.